One of the strengths of Prairie Recovery Center is our outstanding team of addiction specialists, therapists, and caregivers. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality addiction treatment programs for people ready to overcome their substance use. If you’re interested in addiction treatment center careers or mental health treatment center careers, Prairie Recovery Center might be the right place for you.
We are always looking for compassionate people interested in Prairie Recovery Center careers. It takes dedication and commitment to excel in Prairie Recovery Center careers, and the rewards are numerous. If you’re interested in Prairie Recovery Center careers, reach out to our recruitment team today by calling 844.979.4310 or filling out our online contact form. A fulfilling career at Prairie Recovery Center might be in your future, so reach out to us today.
This shift is 4 on/4 off working from 2:30 to midnight on weekdays and noon to midnight on weekends. The starting pay is $18/hour.
Resident Specialist - Overnight Shift
This shift is 4 on/4 off working from 11:30pm to 8:30am on weekdays and midnight to noon on weekends. The starting pay is $18/hour.
We provide 3 meals/day on weekdays and a brunch and supper on weekends. The typical shift is 7am to 6pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends. The starting pay is $16-$18/hour depending on experience.
On Site Licensed Addiction Counselor
This is a Monday – Friday position with the typical day being 8am to 4pm.
We provide an excellent set of benefits for all employees! Full time employees are entitled to the following:
- *Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND full family medical insurance policy with premium paid fully by the facility.
- *The Standard full family dental insurance policy with premium paid fully by the facility.
- *Superior Vision full family vision insurance policy with premium paid fully by the facility.
- *Employee life insurance policy
- *Health Savings Account
- *3.08 hours of vacation earned every pay period (total of 80.08/year) which you can use after 30 days of employment and as it is accrued.
- *3.08 hour of sick leave earned every pay period (total of 80.08/year) this can be used immediately.
*After employment of 30 days you are eligible for the following 9 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Your Birthday. Please keep in mind that we do work most holidays as we continue programming. If you work the holiday, you will take another day off during that pay period.
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields