Created as a “new town” in the 1950s for the displaced residents of communities flooded by the newly created Lake Sakakawea, New Town, North Dakota, is today a thriving community benefiting from plentiful jobs in the fossil fuel industry. Unfortunately, many people in New Town suffer from addiction. Like the original residents of the town, they may feel dispossessed and with nowhere to go. But there is hope.
The challenges of addiction are complex and ever-changing, but at Prairie Recovery, we are dedicated to helping our patients overcome them. Just a few hours south of New Town, we offer a rehabilitation addiction treatment near New Town, North Dakota facility, with a variety of programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of each individual.
Whether you are struggling with addiction to alcohol, drugs, or mental issues, we can help you get on the path to recovery. Contact us at 844.979.4310 to learn more about the areas we serve, our programs, and how we can help you get your life back on track.
What to Expect From an Addiction Treatment Near New Town, North Dakota
When you come to Prairie Recovery, you will be met with a warm, welcoming staff ready to help you on your journey to recovery. We will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. Our addiction treatment near New Town, North Dakota, offers a variety of services, including:
- Inpatient treatment – The most intensive level of care we offer. If you are struggling with a severe addiction, this may be the best option for you. You will live at our facility and receive 24-hour care and supervision. This level of care is ideal for those who need more support in early recovery.
- Outpatient treatment – A good option for those who have a less severe addiction or who have completed an inpatient treatment program. With outpatient treatment, you will come to our facility for treatment during the day and then return home in the evening. This allows you to maintain some level of normalcy in your life while still getting the treatment you need.
- Partial hospitalization – In this program, you will come to our facility for treatment during the day but will return home in the evening. This program is ideal for those who are ready to start transitioning back into their everyday life but still need some level of support.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – With this program, you will come to our facility for treatment a few times a week. This program is ideal for those who have a less severe addiction and who are ready to start taking more responsibility for their recovery.
- Aftercare and sober living – These essential components of recovery are designed to help you transition back into your everyday life after treatment. Sober living services provide a safe and supportive environment for you to live in while you continue your recovery.
Each of these services is designed to help you in different stages of your recovery. We will work with you to determine which services will be most beneficial for you and help you create a plan to get the most out of your treatment.
Should You Get Addiction Treatment Near New Town, ND?
North Dakota is a beautiful and peaceful state, but it’s also home to a hidden addiction epidemic. But there is hope.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, know that you are not alone. And know that there is help available. Prairie Recovery offers a comprehensive addiction treatment near New Town, ND program that can help you or your loved one get on the road to recovery.
Our program includes the following:
- A team of highly trained and experienced addiction specialists
- A variety of treatment modalities, including individual and group therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and more
- A focus on healing the whole person, not just the addiction
- A commitment to providing the highest quality care possible
Addiction treatment takes time, effort, and commitment, but it is possible. With the help of the team at Prairie Recovery, you can overcome addiction and start living the life you deserve.
Learn More About Prairie Recovery’s Rehab Center Near New Town, North Dakota
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, we can help. Prairie Recovery is a leading rehab center near New Town, North Dakota. Our team of addiction specialists is dedicated to helping our patients overcome addiction and start living healthy, happy lives.
Contact Prairie Recovery at 844.979.4310 or via our online form today. We can answer any questions you have about our treatment programs and help you decide if addiction treatment near New Town, North Dakota, is right for you.