Welcome to Prairie Recovery. We offer rehabilitation and addiction treatment near Minot, North Dakota. Here we provide comprehensive services to help our clients overcome their substance abuse problems and a number of amenities that our clients can enjoy during their stay with us.
No matter where you are in your recovery, we can help you take the next step. We offer a safe and supportive environment with experienced and compassionate staff. We’re here to help you heal and start living the life you want. Contact us at 844.979.4310 to learn more about the areas we serve and how we can help you or your loved one.
Addiction Treatment Near Minot, North Dakota
Addiction is a chronic, relapsing brain disease that is characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences. People with addiction often have trouble recognizing that they have a problem and may continue to use it despite negative consequences, such as job loss, financial problems, or relationship difficulties.
People experiencing substance abuse typically cannot stop using drugs by themselves even though they want to. They may feel like they are in control at first, but over time they lose the ability to control their drug use.
If left untreated, addiction can lead to serious consequences, including overdose, liver disease, heart disease, and death. Getting addiction treatment near Minot, North Dakota, can help you get your life back on track. Treatment can help you stop using drugs, stay drug-free, and achieve your goals.
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction
If you are starting to experience any of the following signs or symptoms, it may be time to seek help for addiction treatment near Minot, ND. It is important to note that these signs and symptoms can vary depending on the person and the substance being abused.
- Withdrawal—Group of symptoms that occur when a person’s body is trying to adjust to not having the drug. Withdrawal symptoms can be uncomfortable and can even be dangerous.
- Tolerance—This occurs when a person needs to use more of the drug to get the same effect.
- Cravings—A person with an addiction may have intense cravings for the drug they are addicted to.
- Loss of Control—Not being able to stick to set limits on how much or how often the drug is used.
Addiction is a disease that affects both the mind and the body. It changes the way the brain works and causes changes in mood, behavior, and judgment.
Services Offered at Prairie Recovery’s Rehab Center Near Minot, North Dakota
Prairie Recovery is a leading rehab center near Minot, North Dakota. Just a few hours south of the city, we offer a comprehensive approach to treatment that includes individualized care, evidence-based therapies, and a wide range of amenities.
We’re dedicated to helping our clients heal and rebuild their lives. Our safe and supportive environment, with experienced and compassionate staff, helps you build the confidence and skills you need to stay sober and achieve your goals.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Detoxification—A safe and medically supervised process of ridding the body of drugs and alcohol.
- Individualized Treatment Plans—We create a unique plan of care based on your specific needs.
- Group and Individual Therapy—Evidence-based therapies that help you understand your addiction and learn how to cope with triggers and cravings.
- Family Therapy—Can help heal the damaged relationships caused by addiction.
- Motivational Interviewing Program—A fun and therapeutic way to help you learn new skills and develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Relapse Prevention—We teach you how to identify your triggers and warning signs of relapse and develop a plan to avoid it.
- Aftercare Planning—Aftercare is a plan that is put in place after the person completes treatment. It includes follow-up care and support.
Prairie Recovery is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today at 844.979.4310 to learn more about our addiction treatment near Minot, North Dakota. You can also reach us via our online form.