At Prairie Recovery Center, our residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment center in Raleigh, ND, is the perfect place to focus your full attention on your recovery. With space and distance from triggers, addiction treatment at our residential mental health treatment center in North Dakota heals addiction’s psychological and physical effects. If you are interested in learning more about residential addiction treatment in North Dakota, contact Prairie Recovery Center today by calling [Direct] or completing our online form.
What Is Residential Addiction Treatment at PRC?
How Do I Start in Residential Treatment?
We understand entering treatment for substance use or mental health disorders is stressful. Our recovery advisors work to make the process as hassle-free and straightforward as possible.
The admissions process for Prairie Recovery treatment centers is:
- Call our recovery advisors and talk about what’s going on with you.
- You’ll receive a list of treatment options we feel fit your issues, preferences, and needs.
- Please provide your insurance information so we can conduct a free benefits check.
- You will receive an estimate of any out-of-pocket expenses based on our call with your insurance provider.
- We’ll decide on an entrance date to our residential treatment center.
- We can also help with travel logistics and offer advice on having conversations about leaves of absence from work or taking time away from family obligations.
Our Treatment Team
Our Prairie Recovery Center clinicians are experts in our fields. You’ll receive compassionate care from behavioral and medical professionals that make the treatment process effective and truly life-changing. Our Prairie Recovery Center staff is trained to treat the range of issues our clients struggle with.
Some of the issues our team is trained to treat include:
- Primary mental health disorders, such as anxiety and depression
- Substance use disorders
- Co-occurring disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
From individual and group therapy to experiential and alternative treatment approaches, you’ll stay engaged in residential treatment with a number of ways to address your underlying issues. Prairie Recovery Center provides traditional types of therapies as well as treatment options that promote healing in mind, body, and spirit.
Some of our mental health treatment programs are:
- Mindfulness-based therapy programs
- EMDR therapy
- Native American healing traditions
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
Support for Loved Ones
Addictions and other health issues can tear families apart. That’s why our mental health and addiction treatment centers involve loved ones in treatment. Family support may include treatment programs like family therapy and family recovery programs.
Loved ones learn about your disorders and get guidance on effective communication skills. They also gain tools and resources to take care of themselves while supporting your recovery. Involving loved ones in the recovery process during residential treatment can be critical to preventing relapse after you leave Prairie Recovery Center.