An effective addiction treatment plan should be personalized to fit the needs of the individual in recovery. The truth is there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. For some people, a residential treatment program is best for their recovery journey. For others, an intensive outpatient program that is guided by a team of therapists and addiction specialists is the right level of care.
At Prairie Recovery Center, our intensive outpatient treatment center in North Dakota is a place of healing and support for people in recovery from addiction. Our comprehensive intensive outpatient program in North Dakota uses evidence-based techniques to give people the tools they need to enjoy long-lasting recovery. If you or someone you care about is interested in treatment at our intensive outpatient drug treatment center in Raleigh, ND, reach out to Prairie Recovery Center today by calling [Direct] or filling out our online form. Our team is standing by to answer any questions you have about an addiction treatment program at Prairie Recovery Center.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
An intensive outpatient program, also known as an IOP, is a treatment program that allows people to attend therapy and counseling sessions during the day then return home at night. This type of flexibility allows people to maintain their work, school, and family responsibilities while receiving the addiction treatment they need and deserve.
Treatment at Prairie Recovery’s intensive outpatient drug treatment center in Raleigh, ND, is designed to meet the needs of people who are in recovery from addiction. Our comprehensive IOP uses evidence-based techniques to give people the tools they need to enjoy long-lasting recovery. We offer daytime and evening sessions so that people can fit treatment into their busy lives.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program
Many of our patients at Prairie Recovery Center experience the benefits of an intensive outpatient program, including:
- Flexibility – An IOP allows people to maintain their work, school, and family responsibilities while receiving treatment.
- Individualized care – An IOP provides personalized care to meet the needs of each individual in recovery.
- Guidance from experienced professionals – At Prairie Recovery Center, our team of therapists and addiction specialists will help develop a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
- A holistic approach to therapy – Our intensive outpatient treatment program in North Dakota consists of a variety of therapeutic approaches, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and family therapy.
Additional Treatment Programs at Prairie Recovery Center
In addition to our intensive outpatient program, Prairie Recovery Center offers a range of other treatment programs, including:
- Residential treatment – Our residential treatment program provides people with a safe and supportive environment where they can focus on their recovery.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient treatment at Prairie Recovery Center is designed for people who are not ready for residential treatment or who need more support than what an IOP can provide.
- Sober living – Sober living at Prairie Recovery Center is an excellent option for people who have completed treatment and are looking for a safe and supportive place to live.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – People who suffer from addiction and other mental health disorders often need specialized care. That’s why Prairie Recovery Center offers dual diagnosis treatment.
- Transitional living – Our transitional living program provides people in recovery with a safe and supportive place to live as they transition back into the community.
Our experienced Prairie Recovery Center team will collaborate with you to determine which of these programs would be best for your recovery process.
Choose Prairie Recovery Center for an IOP in North Dakota
At our intensive outpatient drug treatment center in Raleigh, ND, our Prairie Recovery Center team is dedicated to providing outstanding care for people ready to overcome addiction. We provide a range of treatment and therapeutic options, so each person has what they need to succeed in recovery. Learn more about our intensive outpatient program in North Dakota today when you call [Direct] or reach out to us online.